If you are looking for a reputable auto repair shop for your vehicle’s service or repair you have come to the right place.
We regularly feature only the best and most highly rated and trusted auto repair shops in Bolton, Caledon and surrounding areas.
Featured Auto Repair shop
What To Look For In A Good Auto Repair Shop
Before choosing a mechanic it is vital to ask some questions in order to ensure they are reputable and will not try to scam you into receiving services you don’t need or attempting to charge you without your knowledge.
Some of the most important questions to ask are:
- How many years have they been in business?
- Do they offer a warranty?
- Do their mechanics hold a class A certificate?
- Is the estimate a free service?
- Are estimates guaranteed?
- What types of work do they specialize in?
- Do they use new, used, or OEM parts?
- Can you provide your own parts?
- What kind of payment policies are in place?
- Is there a shuttle service to get you where you need to be?
- Does the service consultant seem willing to explain issues to you so you understand and answer all your questions?
These questions can be helpful in determining the trustworthiness and abilities of your prospective auto repair shop.